Our dentist and team use an intraoral camera to view your smile at multiple different angles. This allows us to easily spot signs of decay and other tooth-related concerns. Give us a call today at 813-876-6930 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ward Whitaker at Custom Dental Care & Med-Spa and learn more about intraoral cameras.
Intraoral cameras are most commonly used to:
- Evaluate your oral health.
- Examine difficult-to-reach areas of the mouth.
- Diagnose dental problems, including tooth decay and gum disease.
- Diagnose tooth damage such as cracked or chipped teeth.
- Follow up on treatments after completion.