Cone Beam 3D Imaging
Great dental care starts with having the most accurate view of your smile. To accomplish this, we use cone beam 3D imaging to examine every part of your smile. Call Custom Dental Care & Med-Spa today at 813-876-6930 to schedule an appointment with our dentist, Dr. Ward Whitaker, and learn more about cone beam imaging.
3D cone beam imaging is highly effective in diagnosing and evaluating a broad range of dental conditions, as well as planning treatments. Our dentist may use cone beam imaging to:
- Plan and carry out implant placement procedures.
- Evaluate your jaws and face.
- View a comprehensive image of the head and neck.
- Diagnose tooth decay and other dental problems.
- Diagnose developing endodontic issues.
- Plan root canal treatments.
- Analyze and determine the extent of dental and facial trauma.
- Plan and track the progress of orthodontic treatment.
- Visualize abnormal teeth.
- Evaluate TMJ disorders and any resulting damage.